Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ahhh Pandora

Many months ago I was introduced to the sweet little secret of pandora.com. Pandora is online radio that you can customize to your own tastes. Since entering the pandora world, I have discovered that I actually study better when I have music playing softly in the background. I also discovered, after Dr. Coyne's media questionnaire, that pandora has boosted my media consumerism to at least 3-4 additional hours per day. Doesn't matter. Pandora has helped sweeten the likes of psych, history, finance, and stats. Thank you , Pandora.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love Pandora! I don't think I realized how much I used it though, until one month I actually hit the limit of how much you can listen until they make you pay (like 40 hours or something in a month). Oops. I've been a bit more careful since then to switch up Pandora with my own personal music collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out Pandora once, but I'm too hesitant to add stuff unless I know I like it, and haven't spent much time learning my way around it. Sounds like I might want to check it out again.

    ReplyDelete